I was just crossing a few things off and adding more things on to my makeup most wanted list. This list could be very,very lengthy but I keep it to only the things I have some need for and may actually purchase. I’ve noticed when other people make wishlist-type posts their list is so chock-full of the newest and most hyped-up releases that I wonder if it’s all what they may go buy or if the list if just for show? Maybe they are just more in tune with trends than I am or something. That said, here is my small list of things I truly want. Now, what’s on YOUR list?
1) Too Faced Lip insurance lip primer- I was skeptical about whether a lip primer was really necessary but supposedly it really does prolong wear without drying lips like crazy. It’s supposed to work great with gloss too.
2) Pretty much every pressed eyeshadow from Sugarpill. I want all her pressed colors besides the black because I have multiple black shadows. My first purchases would be the Burning Heart quad, the blue shade “Afterparty” and the minty green, “Midori.” The colors in that quad are the exact colors that I do not own and have been wanting even before she came out with it. Want, want want!!
3) TokiDoki Perfetto eyeliner pen, black!
4) Fyrinnae lip lustres in Deceptive innocence, Lollipop-Pop and Bare Shoulders.
5) Some NYX Jumbo Pencils.
And that’s all, folks! See? I’m not out of control when it comes to shopping. I’m not asking too much. Or maybe I am, considering I’m broke..? 😉
As for the products I own that I am loving to death and using daily-
1) L’oreal lipstick in “Sea Fleur” and “Make me Blush.” Make me Blush is the perfect my-lips-but-better shade and Sea Fleur is a pretty shimmery purple that is just perfect with my complexion and my purple-y bangs.
2) Fyrinnae Glow Blush in “Spellbound.” The perfect pink blush which can be applied very lightly with a fan brush for a nice natural look.
3) Boi-ing concealer. This stuff will cover even my horrendously dark under-eye circles.
4) Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara. Really great mascara for such a low price.
5) Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I put them on my waterline and smudge it up a bit with a small stuff brush before lining my top lids with liquid liner.
And last but not least, the one cosmetic product I use daily without fail is primers. I use UDPP on my lids and Make-Up-For-Ever HD primer on my face. Something that isn’t makeup but that I’ve been depending on is my HerStyler Flat Iron. I got my hair cut a few days ago and the style works best straight. My hair is naturally curly so I needed a really good tool to make it work. I am looking for a good straightening product to use after the shower and before drying to help keep it smooth, if anyone has suggestions I would appreciate them.
I also want to know what you use daily and what is on your wishlist! Please?